Psychiatrist - Full Time or Part Time
Worcester Region and/ Or MetroWest Region of Massachusetts
Team-oriented Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist wanted at Reliant Medical Group located within our practices within Worcester County and MetroWest of Massachusetts. As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. Come be part of a dynamic clinical team consisting of psychiatrists, behavioral health care partners and providers as well as psychiatric nurse practitioners that provide comprehensive and appropriate continuum of care to our adult patients!
• Provides consultation for primary care and specialty care providers regarding patient treatment; intervention and referral for patients experiencing psychiatric/behavioral health conditions
• Provides medication management: assess, plan, and document patient needs and treatment plans
• Performs diagnostic assessments and follows-up regarding referred patients
• Provides direct patient care services within area of expertise
• Supervises advanced practitioners as requested and as needed
• Works collaboratively with other care givers regarding patient education and rehabilitation, including promotion of mental and physical health; Maintains collaborative relationships with other physicians, psychiatrists, behavioral health care partners and providers as well as psychiatric nurse practitioners, administration, and other clinical staff
• Participates in devising, reviewing and revising policies, procedures and protocols
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 97% of our patients recommend us.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
Reliant Awards: https://reliantmedicalgroup.org/blog/category/reliant-awards/
Compensation is competitive and Reliant offers a comprehensive benefits package to include a 403(b) retirement plan with a strong company match. The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
To learn more about this and other opportunities, please apply through the link to the right. If this is your first time at our site, you will be asked to create a basic profile that will allow you to receive updates about your application from the team. Alternatively, you may also contact us directly at:
Melissa Miller, Physician Recruiter
Phone # 774-261-1375
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!